7.08.2010

Opinion reverse?

So the other day, my friend decided it was time for me to stop wearing athletic shorts during the summer, and get some more normal shorts.  So we went out shopping... and found ourselves at Plato's closet.  We were looking through the shorts, and I found a pair of jean shorts I was ecstatic to try on... but then I came across these plaid shorts which are mainly brown (my strength clothing color is brown), and so I was like... these would be cute if they weren't plaid (I have had mixed feelings when trying plaid on me)... but my friend was like, um you have you try them on anyway.  I was like "oh they won't fit", and surprisingly enough... I fell in love with them... if it weren't for my pushy friends, I would never have wardrobe!

 Bermuda plaid shorts - Plato's closet $16
Brand - Abercombie and Fitch (This is why I second hand store shop.. hahaha).
Anyway, you all are the best...
Tomorrow's schedule:::
-Laundry
-Babysitting for two kids whose parents anniversary is tomorrow


Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment