7.08.2010

My life is complete.

This morning I awoke at a friend's house with some of my favorite girls!
Although, one of my friends and I had to leave for nannying... and sorta... slept in by accident.
She was all calm about it, I was freaking out... hahah.  So we got ready, went out the door, and went to caribou, and headed over to the people we nanny for!

It was a great day.  We headed out to the pool, and two of our other girls that had also slept over met us at the pool after they had gone to captains practice (Kate, Kayla, and I all ditched on that one... hahahha) - and Kate and I thought it was hilarious that we could see the people having practice from the place we nanny at.  Great life I tell you.
So anyway, we hung out at the pool, played with the boys... and then headed back for lunch, the two older ones went to the neighbors house, and then Kate and I hung out with Nolan (who soon fell asleep on the chair in the living room).

As soon as we knew it, the mom was home, and we were done.  It was a fabulous day.
I got home... took it easy for a while, stuck all my stuff in the wash, read a little bit, got an e-mail that I was praying for (SO THANKFUL), and then went grocery shopping with my sister (because I wanted Turkey, and so then my mom sent my sister and I off to go and get lots of stuff, it was great).
Then we got back, and I was just dying for my turkey sandwich, and my mom was like.... I made fresh pesto! It MADE my night... I love love love when my mom picks basil from our garden, and freshly makes pesto.  It's the best ever.
I spread pesto on two pieces of bread (like you would mayo or mustard), and put turkey, and freshly picked lettuce from the garden and ate! It was so good.

Here's the end result of my sandwich... so good.

I also ate it with a side of freshly cut Pineapple (my favorite).  It was delicious and nutritious dinner.

Happy Thursday!
<3,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment