7.18.2010

A week not far from normal....

On Monday: I had nannying at night (so much better with two people)!
On Tuesday: I had nannying.  Then I had my last behind the wheel.  
On Wednesday: I had nannying all day.  Then for the night, I relaxed.
On Thursday:  I had a chinese mission meeting.  Then nannying primarily the day, then with the family I nannyed, I went to Maple Grove days, and supported my school float.
On Friday:  I went parallel parking//90 degree back in's, and then I had a girls' night (manis and pizza//DQ.  Doesn't happen very often)!
On Saturday: Parallel parking//90 degree back in's in the big truck.  Then babysitting (in not a way I expected... but it was good)!  Then got home, and mAjOR sToRmS!
Today:  (In pictures below).

Okay... so I slept past church this morning (whoops)! I have had a long week... my parents just let me sleep.
Sunni and I ate at delicious BIG BOWL for lunch! 
Peanut noodles! Super nummy!
Just a little treat... Ice cream wrapped in a flavored rice carnation.  Caramel and chocolate sauce to dip in!
Sunni sweets! She got a Mango Cheese cake slice! Looks super good!

Then tonight, my dad and I went and played tennis! It was super fun! Just to get out and get some fresh air.  
It's been a busy week! But another busy one to come!
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment