7.03.2010

Some of the best.


My sister started off the day with water skiing.  She got up on her second try! Her first time since she was 5! Yeah, Em!

Luke doing a front flip off the front of the boat.... sometimes I wonder how he does it.



I managed to rip off one of my toe nails, and crack the other in half... I'm ridiculous.


Luke, me, and Em after a little stop.  Ready to go tubbing!



All hanging out on the tube//tanning.  I was dipping my foot in and out of the cool water... it felt really good :).



Luke and I tubbing.  Yes, I still went tubbing, and yes, my parents were there to let me do so after I had ruined my toes.  Hahahaha.

So as you can tell, we went out on my neighbors boat today in Lake Minnetonka.  Best lake ever.  It was a PERFECT day for it.  90 degrees.  A little windy (which made tubbing much fun with waves), and very hot to get our tans on.  It was over all a wonderful day! 

Happy fourth to you all! God continue to bless america.  What a blessed country we live in.. and to serve others in different countries.  Wonderful opportunities we've been washed over with.

Tomorrow;;
-Church (Little Kids & Service after).
-Celebrating the day.
-Fireworks @ Excelsior (and the Ice Cream!)
I'm super pumped!

<3,
R

No comments:

Post a Comment