7.16.2010

to 10 million fire flies, i'm weird because I hate good byes....

so today was a great day.  I felt like I finally RELAXED and just had a great time...
I woke up.  I made some coffee because my sister was still asleep (rule, whoever wakes up first has to brew the coffee).  so anyway, did that duty, and I went and read for a while as I waited.  soon enough, my sister was up, and we drank our coffee, facebook stalked for a little while, watched the price is right (I took a 10 minute shower before the showcase (I promise, I don't watch this show THAT often).  so the story goes.... then I got dressed into a dress I purchased this past Sunday for a GREAT price @ JCP. 
After watching, I brought up random dishes to the dish washer... rearranged the thing, and started the dish washer because it was full.  Then I cleaned some counter tops, my bathroom... I have been quite in the cleaning zone (as always).  Then after the dish washer was done, I emptied it, and then my sister and I went to the drive-thru Caribou in Medina before we went parallel parking.  I parallel parked/did the 90 degree back in for a good solid 45 minutes...
after all that jazz, I got a text from a good friend asking how my day was... what we were both up to... and she was cleaning up some stuff and getting ready for one of her mission trips, and so I went over for a little while and helped out whatever she needed(: it was fun.

Then I got picked up and I headed up to maple Grove to get my nails done with some great ladies... we had some great laughs, too.  My lady was also the sweetest lady ever, and she was really dedicated to what she was doing.  Everything I said made her laugh, and it just made me smile.  I definitely am going back to her every time!!! By far my best experience getting a manicure done!
After getting our nails done (they got pedis, but because of my absence of a toe nail, I got a mani), we went to Angeno's pizza! One of the girls' sweet sister works there, and she was so cute and ate with us.  It was a blast, and.... many laughs came with this experience.
We decided dessert was the best way to go after that, so we went to Dairy queen and got ice cream! although, we also without pay, got many many stares from people (probably mostly my fault).  We were laughing machines.  We just couldn't stop.... and it was Friday.  Who can't laugh?
It was definitely a needed night... and saying good bye was so sad, because that meant the night was coming to an end.  I really enjoyed my night.  And also just so I could do this, my SWEET sister took a babysitting job for me.  Who does that?  Thanks, Emily!!!!

All in all, I say this weekend, laugh.  It does miracles.
I lOvE yoU!
~R

1 comment:

  1. :-) Laughing really is the best medicine, isn't it? And you, my dear, do a lot of it :-) I enjoyed getting to sneak in and enjoy the evening with you guys last night. You are all dolls. Love you!

    ReplyDelete