10.31.2010

halloween sunday

Because it's halloween today I don't believe in school tomorrow.  I'm upset.
But I had an amazing night.... ashley, chris, alyssa and I all hung out in the back of the crowd, walking at a normal pace while trick-or-treating.  It was a blast... we had fun.  Then Ashley and I decided to come to my neighborhood, so we walked around for a while, and then we came back to my house and had apple pie w/ice cream.  It was good, and nice to warm up :).
Then ashy left, I showered, and now I'm drinking a cup of tea + putting on chap stick like it's a drug.


<3 and peaces on this 4 day week! (wish it was only 3)!!!
but a day off is a day off, pretty nice.  I am traveling to Georgia that day to visit my sister who has her senior recital Saturday night.  Can't wait!  Love you.

2 comments:

  1. feel better, Rebster! go to the DOCTOR!! Kate agrees with me. Get some sleep too, drink lots of fluids, try not to cough, and eat chocolate. :) that'll get you better in a jiffy!!!! We love you so much! (Kate's right next to me, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww love you dear children :):):)
    you girls know all that's best for me!!!

    ReplyDelete