11.02.2010

Terrific Tuesday

I would call this Tuesday definitely Terrific.  
Yesterday was a bad day.... and today definitely made up for it.
I went in early to learn my math lesson... in the end, getting a brownie, which was delicious, and then I drank my coffee as I went about the problems before everyone arrived.
I got barely any make-up work (I got soooo lucky), and we had the debate today in Bible... that was so interesting (so excited for it to continue).  
Also, Allie brought in this lotion for everyone to use that smells like Christmas.  Mmmm... I love christmas.  BRING IT, NOVEMBER!!!
Oh yeah, did I mention it's also my half birthday today?? Pretty great day :)
After school I went to the Salon Professional Academy & had the SWEETEST lady of my life!!! Her name is Laura and she is hilarious, sweet and hard working.
I went to Chins Asia Fresh in Minnetonka to pick up dinner for my mom and I before I went home, then my mom and I ate, I did my homework, took a shower, watched the election stuff come in, and now I'm studying for Chem/getting ready to sleep.

Here's some pics from the past few days....
So... yesterday I went home with a head ache, stomach ache and a hacking cough.... I put on my pj's and slept for hours.  It felt amazing.  I didn't have a head or stomach ache anymore.. I'm still coughing but that's why I have tea!
And water!!!!
Chem studying.  Who even understands these polyatomicions???

so... I got a hairscut.

::love and peace on earth::

No comments:

Post a Comment