11.07.2010

I have a goofy family

Well today is the day my parents and I leave Georgia.  
It has been a really fun time down here.  Being with my family.... Grandma, Keith, Chris and my cousin and cousin-in-law Surprised my sister and i!!! it was terrific.  We had a blast.  
My sister preformed so well yesterday.  Kallen and I goofed off while handing out programs.... I wish I had another day down here.
I am excited, though, to go back to Minnesota and go babysit with Kate @ Stacey's tonight :).
Then tomorrow, I'll have school, and then Ashley and I will go get hair dye.  Yayyyyy baby!
Then I'll do my homework, and go to bed.

Here's some pictures Kari, Andrew, and I took yesterday... we were all laughing like nothing else.  We did this in the lobby, too and I'm sure some people thought we were on crack.

 The Vold family is kinda weird....

 At least one good picture :)
 We're cousins.  We love each other.
 brainiacks
 nice beard, Andrew

 probably the best of them all
oh they're going to have beautiful children...

<3R

No comments:

Post a Comment