11.13.2010

Keeping it fresh

Today I woke up at 6:30 to the power going out and back on within 3 seconds of each other.... weird waking up.  But then I realized I really needed to pee (surprise surprise).  I go out of my room, and see white overtaking our windows.  So so pretty.  I went to the bathroom, and then went back to bed for 3 hours.
I woke up, took a shower, brewed coffee, and the snow would not let up.  It was beautiful.
My dad taught me how to drive in horrific conditions like today (especially when the plows don't come through).  It was crazy.  
My parents then told me I couldn't go to Ashley's house.  Too much danger, blah blah blah.  I call to tell Ashley, and she said her sweet fam would drive me ( I love you guys).  My parent's protested, and realized they needed to drive me one way (at least), so I made it there- and my dad made me drive.... again... i'm such a great driver in thick 8 inches of snow.
Aside all of this, Ashley and I DYED OUR HAIR!!!!!! It was so much fun.  We were listening to Christmas music, and all excited (and nervous).
 Before: A blonde and a chesnut brunette.  HAir dye virgins.
The dying process :)
 Gearing Ashley up for dying
 Your dying process in the hands of Rebe.  Scary.
 She's sweet for smiling.
 MY HAIR IS DARK.  AH!
 And ashley's hair looks purple :P
 Ready to wash!
Auburn beauty!!!!

So there's the story.  We had a lot of fun.  We are very happy with our hair!
Then we went out in the snow and made a snowman! His name is Jordan.  And he is a shorty because we were too weak to make a huge jordan.  hahahahah.
Ashley read to go outside!

Then Ashley drove me home :) and I ate a turkey sandwich and headed out the door.  I hung out with Sam and Andrew for 4 hours... First time ever babysitting them and I had a blast!
Now I'm drinking Earl grey tea.  So yumo.  
Time for sleepos.
Tomorrow at a glance:
-Church
-Clean clean clean (house is a mess because no one was around last weekend/this week).
-Do my homwork
-Babysit @ Kophischke's @ 4 :)
<3R

No comments:

Post a Comment