10.03.2010

Amazing Sunday. Allergies suck though.

I have been having this horrific allergy issue since Thursday.  Sick nasty... I am tired of it.  It bogs me down when I wanna have fun and lay loose.  Anyway, I'm still having a great day aside all of the stuffiness.  It's beautiful outside, couldn't ask for a more amazing Sunday.  And tonight Kate and I get to watch the O'C boys!!! Gotta love Cully, gavy, and nolly.  Precious boys. 
Yesterday I went to the soccer game- and was planning on dirving myself because I had to drive one of the teammates, sweet girl, and on my way there, I was trying to lock the doors and I hit the passenger window, so I go to press to put it up, and it wouldn't go up.  I was like, what??! And the motor died/got jammed so my dad took it in, and my mom drove hattie and I.  My car was fixed by the time I got home, and I drove out to Loretto to babysit three sweet kids.  Kylie, Connor, and an adopted sweet heart, Talia.  We were @ Kylie and Connor's house, and Talia joined in with us as their parents went out, and it was so fun to be out in the country, with lots of land, and frisbee, and so much more to laugh about.  I didn't let my allergies and bogged-downness get to me.  It was a blast!
Anyway, I got home around 11:30, and went straight to bed after I took my nyquil.  I was out until my alarm went off @ 7:30.  I showered, went to Starbucks and got some nasal relieving drink, and went and hung out with the little kids! I was a little discombobulated and overwhelmed this morning, but I prayed for patience and strength and it was a blast with those kids!
I went to Rainbwo before I came home, came home, and then I worked on my chemistry with my dad.  I was thoroughly frustrated and began to give up on the topic of conversions because I kept on getting my answers completely off, but my dad didn't give up on me, knew i was sick and tired, and kept giving me different ways to go about the problems.  I finally got it, and finished both work sheets, and did my math (with a few questions), now I have my sermon to write and make flash cards for my spanish quiz tomorrow.  I also have to go to target, the bank, and keep drinking fluids.
No more time for distractions.  Love you and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. You're writing a sermon? Go Rebe! Wowzers, what is that for?
    Sorry your allergies are bad. I know how that feels! Hope they improve soon. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha brooke you crack me up! everyone has to write a sermon for bible class... and everyone is screwed because we all are starting it just like right now (or i presume). thanks so much! And I hope you have a great week! Love you too!!

    ReplyDelete