10.24.2010

Dreary Sunday.

Today was quite dreary and rainy... I cleaned a lot, and did enormous amounts of homework (Math is still bogging me down since my dad and I can't figure it out). 
I have been keeping in my mind, though, that I am apart of God's puzzle and story.  This morning all the little kids put their names on a puzzle piece and put them by a cross in the Sunday school room.  Really fun and cute.  I want to always keep in mind that I am beautiful, worthy, and important.  That sounds quite conceited, and a lot of times I don't believe those truths, but God sees me that way and that's how I need to look at myself (In so many situations).

This day has been a nice and beautiful day.... more of a quiet day.  I went for a run in the drizzle, talked over lunch about College visits, and enjoyed a nice cup of Chai tea... and my dad is picking up Damico's (coupon for GAME DAY), and we're going to sit and watch the Vikings destroy the Packers @ Lambeau fields for another year in a row!!!!!

Love and peace,
Rebs
Much better run than yesterday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment