10.07.2010

Best parents ever.

After I ate I realized how much studying I needed to accomplish....
I have the most patient parents in the world.  A crying, frustrated daughter is not really one they want to work with while studying for a chemsitry test which is tomorrow, and I basically knew nothing.  They were so patient, and we got what 5 problems done per every 2 hours? I learned a lot, though, and I am blessed to have parents to walk through this kind of stuff with me.  

Thank you Lord for patient people who have to deal with me....
Which brings me to another subject... people.  I have had weird things happen to me in the past few years... and I have to say that making peace is one of the best things I've ever done.  I feel like being nice to this one girl is seriously the best thing I've done.  Why didn't I do more of this before? I feel like we're actually communicating like normal human beings again.  Alleluia praise the Lord. 

Ta ta for now!
xoxo,
Rebs

No comments:

Post a Comment