10.05.2010

Counting my blessings.

1) My bed is really comfortable & warm right now
2) Tea is delicious
3) I have a mother who understands..... anything
4) I have this father.  He pretty much is amazing.
5) I have these friends... and they make me smile, laugh, cry, amazed... sometimes I can't even describe them.
6) I have this house.  And I call it mine.  I take such advantage.
7) I take these warm, delightful showers & get all squeaky clean.
8) I have a consistent job of babysitting every day of every weekend... God is good.
9) I have carlitos.  Whenever I have words I cannot say... I can sing them & make up a sweet tune to them on Carlitos.
10) I have been given gifts I don't even deserve.
11) I have received an abundance amount of forgiveness from a selected # of people today.
12) I have also laughed a lot today.
13) I have this God.. and I can confide him in any place, any moment, any circumstance.
14) I can eat food.  Especially salads & peanut butter.  They make me happy.
15) I can drink water, coffee and naked juice.

I serve this mighty God.  I live for one sole purpose: To abide in the Lord and serve in the ways that I never thought possible.  I want to serve my family, friends, neighbors, people I don't even know.... There are #'s of people I want to get in connection with and help them in any way I can.  So today I count my blessings.  Tomorrow I'll put my blessings into other peoples' dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment