10.09.2010

Saturday @ it's best

Today some people are coming over to pick up crappy old furniture we have been trying to get rid of.  It's for a good cause, too so I'm happy they're going to something of use, because we never use them.  
Anyway, that means the house needs to be @ tip top shape because right now it's not like that.  So this morning while I drink my coffee, reply to e-mails from my chinese friends, and enjoy the sun rising, I am going to CLEAN! I am actually quite ecstatic about that.  
After that, I'm going to head up to school and watch some of the volleyball games, then leave, go to Cooper watch the boys game, and then after that I'm going straight to babysitting Ashlyn & Matthew!!!! So excited! 
Filled Saturday, followed by a very filled Sunday, too! My life is great :).

Enjoy your beautiful day! 
xoxo,
Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment