10.21.2010

Today I'm a Husky. Tomorrow I'm a Maverick.

Today I woke up, went to Panera to hear all about the Czech Republic from Shelby Grosser... and realized MONEY was stolen from my locker yesterday!!!! Ugh!!!!! Madening! But it was a beautiful morning to talk to the Dear Shelby... whom I haven't seen in like a trillion years.  Bless her heart.
This morning set the tone for my terrific day.  I visited St. Cloud State University! Love the atmosphere, campus, people, and education program!!!! It is seriously a bomb school.  I am Husky Today.
Proud supporter of SCSU! Great school, in my top 3 for sure.


I hung out with O'Connell boys this afternoon.... More in particular Nolan.  Cully and Gavy were hanging out with Jo jo across the street, so Nolly and I acted a little silly.  It was such a fun afternoon/evning.  Stacey brought back chinese & Pizza hut... she gave me hot and sour soup... sooo good.  Stacey and I talked for a good long while... loved it.  Love Stacey's heart.

tomorrow I will be heading to Minnesota State University Mankato.  My mom's cousin teaches health there so we were invited to sit in during her class.... then we're all going to get some lunch in Mankato, and then go back to campus and tour all of it- then @ 5 I'm talking with the special ed therapy advisor!!!! So pumped! Thne I'm meeting abigail and her family for dinner since they live down there.  What a great day.

I just took an oatmeal bath.... itchy crap all over from the hay ride.  Thank the Lord for baths + oatmeal + amazing friends who call you + cho-co-lat-e
xoxox,
Rebs

4 comments:

  1. Lol, hey there maverick!I loved chatting with you as well. You're so sweet to trudge through the junk of my silly issues with me! I'll keep ya posted. :) have a fab day at Mankato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ashleeeyyy! so your stuff itn's "silly" it's what REAL people go through. and what i was talking about yesterday was silly.... and can't wait to talk to you tomorrow.. i love you. have an amazing night (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Gah I can't believe you're doing college visits. Crazy. Glad you love St. Cloud! I wonder if you will end up there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah thank you brooke! I know it's a great school... love it... great education program. i would love and be honored to go there.

    ReplyDelete