10.10.2010

Lucky #10 Sunday

As you know, it is 10-10-10 today.  Pretty epic day... and I had a kid in Sunday school run down and proclaim... "I was born at 10:10 am, and I am 10 years old, on 10-10-10" such an epic birthday.  Or a day to be born! 
Alas, I was not born on this date, nor my birthday on this date.
Although, I thoroughly enjoyed today.  I was craving a manicure... and while I was driving right by lunds I saw this place "Glamour Nails" and on their window it said "High Schoolers rate: $10" I was like, heck yes! And skipped on in there.  
I got my manicure, had already gotten my bread/grapes from Cub, and then I went to school to meet all the soccer girls (or most of them), to go to the University of Minnesota Soccer girls game! It was so much fun, and Kate and I had to leave in the middle of the second half for a service Project.  Right when we step out of the stadium, though, the Gophers scored 2 goals! I was so happy! The final result was 4-1 gophers, yeah!!! 
Anyway, Kate and I went to the service project Uptown/ghetto Minneapolis.  It was lots of fun making Sandwiches... which was for a while just cheese sandwiches ;).  I was glad that the meat finally arrived, and we made a huge assembly line and went to work.  Kate and I headed home... but to get out of the parking lot we had to go through this creepy alley.  All of these homeless people were lined up to get food from this organization we had just worked for.  It was almost impossible to get the car through there, with the combination of almost hitting a bike, a poll, and hitting people who just stared at you.  Freaky.
We got back home, and my car was still at school so my mom and I went out to pick it up.  We came home, ate spaghetti, and shared a caramel apple.  I showered, finished my homework (with the exception of papers), put my sheets in the washing machine and dryer.  And now they're done.  I'm ready for zzzz.  Love, me.
ta ta! Have a pretty week : )

No comments:

Post a Comment