10.17.2010

Sunday.

Today has been quite the flippy floppy day.  I loved this morning with those little kiddos to love on.  I called my momma after church was over and asked if I needed to stop and get something- and so I picked up milk & eggs @ Rainbow.  I arrived home- and the sun was shining.  My homework was already completed from yesterday (Aside reading the Metamorphosis).  Then I got a text asking if I would pick up Chipotle and go to a friends house.  That which I did, and the sun was being taken away by the gray allure of a blanket.  Before I went to Sunni's house, after I had picked up the Chipotle @ Ridgedale, I stopped at the Ridgedale Library because they had a book which I wanted to read.  I walked out with 4 CDs, and two books.  Win.  
As I was walking out I saw red and blue lights flashing and some guy being hand cuffed.  Scary.  I hate that all the police are out on Sunday afternoons.  I saw a total of 4 cops today.  
Anyway, After I hung out with Sunni, I stopped @ Aldi and got some good cheese.  I also got cancelled on for tonight's babysitting- but then I got a text saying "Hey wanna come to a bon fire tonight?" from a mom of whom kids I babysit- I get to chill, talk, eat food, and hang out with kids!!! How bomb is that? I'm pretty pumped.  And then I'll finish reading The Metamorphosis & go to bed.
Tomorrow I'll drop my dad off @ work, from which he'll take a taxi to the airport, I'll go to school, talk over my math, and enjoy Monday! (Or one of the Three wednesday's this week)!
College visits here I come!!!!
<3R

2 comments:

  1. a pretty good day overall!! And honey we gotta work on using the word "which" in the right context ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleassee help me, i'm hopeless in context :)

    ReplyDelete