10.18.2010

Brochititis...

Help from my mom and articles on the web, we self-diagnosed actue Bronchitis.  My cough has been going on for over a week now, and it's a deep one.  I've never had this kind of cough before.  It's making my lungs and passage way sore.  Bronchitis usually happens after a cold/flu or a sinus infection.  Ding ding ding! I just had a cold... so there you have it.  My life now consists of liquids 24/7, no social life, sleep, and still going to school.  The Bronchitis should be gone in about 2-3 weeks tops.  Love my life.  

On a lighter note, HERITAGE BEAT MAPLE GROVE!!! So proud of our volley ball team! You guys are honestly beast, and I don't know what I'd do without you guys.  Even though I wasn't able to go to the game, I was waiting in anticipation to hear how it turned out.  

I'm going to bed now.  Sleeping like a baby.  Then waking up, going to school early and finishing my test corrections/getting math help & starting my day off with tons and tons and tons of liquids! (Like I don't pee enough during a school day).... jeepers.

<3R

No comments:

Post a Comment