10.24.2010

The life surviving off water and coffee....

Lots of my day consists of consuming Coffee & enormous amounts of water.  I have been told, that if I want to concentrate (for a decent amount of time) without drugs I need the most amount of water on the planet.  Plus my body is retarted and needs help.
Well, throughout these past few days I have been drinking exceeding amounts of liquids and peeing every 10 minutes (not out of the norm), and still extremely tired.
I have been running around, visiting colleges, walking like heck, and running errands for my parents.  I love my life.
On Thursday, as you know, I visited St. Cloud State University which I immediately fell in love with.
On Friday, I visited Minnesota State University Mankato.  Complete opposite feel, and I still loved everything about it.  I didn't like that the campus is sort of isolated from downtown Mankato, though (and it's roughly 2 hrs from home vs. St. Cloud being only an hr). 
Now it sounds like I want to be super close to home- not necessarily true, I don't want to be that student who goes home every weekend, because I want to be with my friends having a social life... engaging in the activities, ect... But honestly I have felt that I have loved both of these colleges and they offer such a great Elementary and Special Education programs.... amazing.
After visiting Mankato last night, my parents and I met Abigail and her mom @ Panera Bread in Mankato for some dinner.  It was nice to see them and laugh about miscellaneous topics, and drink Chai teas and love life.  I was so tired on the ride home... but I found myself telling my parents pointless stories as always.
I woke up this morning, and was sent to Rainbow to get some eggs and Buttermilk because my mom made some Pumpkin Pancakes for breakfast.  I ate them after I went for a short (yet painful) run this morning... I haven't done straight running in a lifetime.  It's so horrible I need to get back into shape.  Mucho.  I worked on the computer a little bit, went to the library, talked to my sister, read a little bit, and then went babysitting for the Galloway's.  The kiddos were pretty tuckered out from the weekend, so we ate dinner, played a lot of board games... they read :) it was a nice fun evening.  They went to bed and I talked to Ashley E for a little while... which was a nice change of pace.... such a great friend and listener.  Then shortly after the parents came home, and I left, deposited my check, and now I'm home, ready to go to bed.  
(sorry for the random order of the pictures... they uploaded funny).
 My soup in a bread bowl @ Panera.  Garden Vegetable with pesto!!! So good!
 Lovvvving the chai!
 Me and Abigail enjoying our night!
 Pumpkin pancakes made from SCRATCH by my mommy!
 Delicious apples on the side.
 Water water.....
 Sweet hearted Marlene and I.  I am a horrible person to take a picture with, though....
 Cafe!
I love you all.... xoxox
I have had a fun filled weekend and I am definitely exhausted.... sleep tight!!!! No beddy bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment