10.25.2010

Weird monday....

Well i arrived home to the delightful smell of fresh wheat bread & fresh banana bread.  Mother, thank you for making delicious things on a rainy day....
Well, I ate delicious banana bread, fresh out of the oven, and explained to my mom how it was the weirdest day of my life.
Then, I went to rainbow to pick up ground turkey breast and just straight up Turkey for my lunches... pretty slick.
Then I came home, and I went for a TWO MILER RUN!!!!
I was so ecstatic! I wasn't even panting or anything... Thankful my body is getting back into shape HOLLA!
After that I went to target- and I had drank 2 camelback fulls of water... and I was skipping up and down the isles having to pee so bad.  Hilarious.  Then I was getting tampons and a guy that I know walked passed the isle looking at me... and giving me an awkward hi.... hahaha made my day.
I went home after that, in the dreary evening, and I ate Chili and corn bread... so good, did some homework, did random tasks, and then made some Chai tea, watch the thunderstorm, and now I'm going to bed.  Oh I told ashley to send me whipped cream.... through twitter, and I ate it.  Nummmmy.

<3R

No comments:

Post a Comment