10.19.2010

Blessed.

Many of you may know the older song "Blessed" by Christina Aguilera. 
I was listening to this song on my early drive to school this morning.  I love older songs like that... and growing up I loved Christina Aguilera's CD. 
In this song she talks about how truly she is blessed.  She sees all the things she is blessed with and for.  A thing I have been closely focusing on in this year is being thankful.  This song gave me a thankful outlook on my day. 
::I am thankful that I laughed a lot today.
::I am thankful for the seniors and our last soccer practice today... so much fun.
::I'm thankful for hilarious people who say when you get cleated on the butt that you have a hicky on your butt (Props to Lexi Yaniero).
::I am thankful for spaghetti and broccoli (and dark chocolate).
::I am thankful that John Mayer decided to make music that is super soothing...
::I am thankful that I am going to take a bath tonight.
::I am thankful that REAL teachers want to help you
::I am thankful for sleep
::I am thankful for my family & my house.
::I am thankful for my friends.... the genuine spirits they bring to me.  And the help they offer to me (ashy e).
I am so thankful for many things and I am truly a blessed person.  I want to truly live... selfless, thankful, and loving.  Having the tools to do such, I have been truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment