10.05.2010

Terrific Tess Tuesday

So I used to know this girl (I still know of her, we're not really friends anymore)- aside the point, every Tuesday it would be "Terrific Tess Tuesday."
Terrific Tess was a character.  Every Tuesday would be her bow in the hair day.  Every Tuesday was Tess' day.  Nothing was getting in Tess' way.
I've come to the point where they're Terrific Tuesdays all around- and they're my day.  They are one day more far away from Monday, and one day closer to Friday.  I love Tuesday.
This Tuesday in particular was pretty amazing.
I woke up early, got ready, and got out the door, picked up by great friend, Ashley, and we ate Pumpkin pancakes (which I had never had), and they were amazing! And we chatted over coffee... so delicious.  Then we made a quick stop @ CVS & I got new perfume & hair spray... and school then came.  Such a good day at school.  The day went smooth, with some different encounters :).
There was a college guy during lunch- Grove City College, which Ashley, Taylor, and I went to... it was very good and very intriguing.  I liked it a lot, I'm quite interested in the school actually.
After that, we went to bible class- and a little ways in my friend turns around to tell me she feels like she's going to faint.  I thought I heard her say that... and I kept saying her name, and she wouldn't respond.  She turned around again and told me that yet again.  I then told her to stand up, and I walked her down to the nurse.  Poor girl just had a weird moment, and just had to lie down for a little bit.  It was nice to know she was okay, and watch her color go in and out at times.  hahahaha.  
We went back upstairs after a while, and got our math information and went to sixth hour.  Then seventh hour came, and then the end of school.
I ran the clock for the guys' soccer game, and after that I went to Nelson's house for the soccer party.  That was very much fun, and now I am home... studying, and gearing up for tomorrow.  An eventful day at the least and I love this week! 
Hearts and peace! <3R

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rebe. You blogged about my fainting spell. I feel so special. :)

    ReplyDelete