3.17.2010

st. patricks day, sixty degrees, simply delight


I started today off with delicious Cameron's coffee (suggested from a friend) + hazelnut creme.  Such a good edition to the day - I also enjoyed a half a cup more when I got home from school.  Mmmm.



I took some pictures outside because of the 60 degree weather... it was calling my name.  It was so pretty, so nice, and just a nice, light breeze to top it off.  
Also, yes, I am wearing my green (even though I have no irish genes what so ever... I'm just german and norwegian).  I am loving this weather!



My mom and I went out to Noodles for dinner.  
Then I went off to church for worship team prac.
Did worship for Jr & Sr high.
Had youth group.

The topic was on confession.
Some people are holding burdens of hurt, and sin.
Others are in denial that they need to confess to others; won't confess to what they've done.
All they need is someone to care.  Someone to look them in the eye and ask how they're really doing....
I'll leave you guys there for tonight on that.

Tomorrow:
-Breakfast with my sophomore ladies
-BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW DAY @ school - aka, we are having two speakers come in and the whole day is devoted to them giving us lectures and lessons.  I'm pretty excited! 
-Drama practice
-Run
-Practice my memorization for Julius Caesar lines
-Go to bed

Have a blessed rest of your week & a fantastic weekend!
Love always,

Rebecca C

No comments:

Post a Comment