3.06.2010

Four Day Weekend

It's Saturday, and it's not my first day off for the weekend.
I've had Thursday & Friday off as well.
The jayhawks won on Wednesday, and they won Today.
I recorded a song with one of my amazing friends yesterday.
(dedicated to someone special).

We decided to take a bit of a break, and take a mini photo shoot in the BEAUTIFUL weather Minnesota had to offer us!  It was way too tempting to pass it up.




The sun, the warmth, everything made that day wonderful.
We were thankful for everything.

today was an accomplishment of it's own:
-woke up at 11:30am
-ate food at noon, showered
-tidied up my room//downstairs
-my run
-worship team prac @ 5:30
-service
-late dinner & friends house
-bed in a few minutes...

tomorrow:
-worship team prac early
-both services
-go home & eat JIMMY JOHNS (go there on march 7th, 20% of the money go to my church!)
-do homework//study for tests
-clean my sheets//any other laundry needed
-take some melatonin and konk out super early ;)
-go to bed a reasonable hour (I hope)

Lots to tackle tomorrow, but I can do it!

I hope you all have a blessed week and let God show you all of Him to you!
<3 rebeccA 



No comments:

Post a Comment