3.07.2010

Gravity is pulling me::.

It's Sunday, and it just hit the five o'clock hour.
Dinner is steaming.
Homework is still yet to be finished.

The sun is still up.
Hallelujah, it is such a blessing.



For lunch my dad and I stopped at the new Jimmy Johns just off of Vicksburg.
The restaurant is donating 20% of all the money collected today, and sending it to my Church just up the road.  And who could pass up Jimmy Johns any day?
It was delicious, although, I wasn't very hungry at lunch, so I saved a little bit for a later afternoon snack (which I just ate to tide me over for dinner).



As another nutrient to my snack, I added some juice.  My mom bought this new juice that took me a few days to get the urge to try it.  Pomegranate Blueberry.  As odd and wrong as that sounds, it is delicious! I love it!  It is completely fruit, energizing, and 100% vitamin c.



My dad, sister, and I will definitely be heading out to the new Target Field this spring//summer.  We are so excited for BASEBALL SEASON to start! We watch some of March Madness, but not nearly as much as baseball.  Go MINNESOTA TWINS!!!!

Gravity and too many distractions are pulling me away from homework, so back to it, it is with me.
Jack Johnson, John Mayer, & Shawn McDonald will keep me pretty occupied for a while (thank goodness for music!)
Julius Caesar is pretty much consuming all the time I have.  Test over it on Friday.  Memorized lines for Julius Caesar by the next Friday.  Lines to memorize for theatre.  I can do it!

"Now I'm free, free fallin' fallin'..."

peace all
-reBECCa

No comments:

Post a Comment