3.16.2010


I went outside to take a few pictures and take a quick break as I was studying for my science quiz tomorrow.  Today we dissected a grasshopper in science.  It wasn't as bad as I was imagining of course, but I could've also gone without doing it.
Anyway, I just want to say... Minnesota is gorgeous.  As you can see my mom's gardens (there's one more), she will be planting soon.  She already has some little spouting in a humidifier I guess you'd call it?  Spring time here we are!



I've already pulled out the capris//shorts and t-shirts.  Who can resist it when it's a bombing 50 degrees outside?  That's what I thought.  Unless you live in the corners of Florida, and you don't appreciate amazing Spring time weather.  

Today I went to Tria Orthopedics Center (where I got my knee surgery).  I went back for my 3 month follow-up appointment.  I got a test done that I had done when they were diagnosing the problem with my knee in August.  They were checking the range of motion in my ligament.  They compared it to my right knee (my good knee), and they said it was only a millimeter difference! It was a great report back! I will be in tip-top shape in 3 months my doctor said.  Praise God, and also thank you everyone who has prayed for the healing process... you have no idea how much I appreciate it.  



I was feeling a little artsy with my camera this evening.  But water + grapes are really good right now for a night time snack.
Tomorrow:  School (Math Test; Science Quiz), Worship team practice, Youth Group.



I also ran today! It felt great to pull out those 12 straight minutes.  And also, I've officially decided that I will be TRAINING with the track team that coops with my school (Providence Academy).  I will not be able to do the meets of course, just because for safety reasons and I'm not fully healed, but it will be awesome to train with them! 

Right now I'm getting ready for a play that I am in.  The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.  I am Mike's mother.  I am very excited for this play!


I hope you all are having a great start to your week! Happy St. Patty's day!

love,
rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment