3.14.2010

Catching MN when it's nice....


This afternoon I spent with a good friend, studying drama lines, bio, and being productive.  
Today has been a beautiful day (as from my post earlier).
And it's almost 9pm, but it only feels like it should be 8pm.
Because of daylight savings there about 3 kids at kidnation this morning.
It was pretty funny if I do say so myself.



I ran today, and it felt GREAT (I know I look kinda sweaty, yuck yuck gross gross).
But the point is I kept pushing on without hesitation... I think I've finally started heading back into shape.  Now to work on getting faster and faster with the time that is set out for me.

Tuesday's outlook of running:
Walk three minutes
Run 12 straight minutes
Walk three minutes

So I stop doing three repetitions (Actually it stopped today, with doing 2 repetitions of 10 minutes, with a minute in between), but I'll just be starting to do one main run, and just walk for a little bit.  Then it will jump to 15 minutes the next time, then 18, and then 20.  Once I hit the 20 marker, that's what I just keep doing until June (just working on getting more miles//speed each time).

 Also, I must add that I look extremely white in this picture.  I think I need to get a little sun.
That is all. 
Have a great night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment