3.12.2010

Friday at my finger tips

Friday night.
The week seemed fast.
The classes seemed slow.
The nights seemed to drag with endless things to do.
But it's already Friday.



My week started with physical therapy after school on Monday.
Then on Tuesday, I had drama practice, and then went home for about an hour, then went back to school because some of my orchestra buddies and I did a four way violin quartet for Solo and Ensemble.  
Wednesday I was supposed to do games for pre-schoolers, and then go to youth group.
Although, this failed because I had so much going on the rest of the week, with a Julius Caesar test today (Friday).  I stayed in on Wednesday, did my running, and studied, studied, studied.
Yesterday, I would've had drama practice, although, I was heading to the Joni and Friends Banquet (with guest singer Ginny Owens)!!!!!  It was such a beautiful night.  To see all those whom I worked with this past summer, and loved on... it was truly a magical night.
And well tonight, I am relaxing.  I did my run for a total of 30 minutes.  It felt great... although, I developed some blisters on my feet which I hope will subside and leave soon.  
After my run, I treated myself with some raisins and a fruit smoothie (dole smoothie kits, they're the best!)  It was very yummy!




This was at the banquet with two of my wonderful friends! Sunni did a dance to one of Ginny Owens' songs (Wonderful Wonder).  It was a great night.  
Also, I had to buy two of her CDs last night.  The "If You Want Me To" and "Say Amen" Albums.  I love them both, and she is extremely inspiring!
I want to wish you all a WONDERFUL weekend!!!! Here comes the 50 degree weather!!! I am very happy about this.
Saturday's schedule:  Sleep in late, read some blogs, drink some coffee, movie/shopping??, babysitting some of my fav kids ever, bed time//set the clocks AHEAD.
Sunday's schedule:  say good bye to my dad who is going to hawaii for the week on business!, teach first grade sunday school, service, lunch, homework, RUN, bed at some point:)

May God bless you through the little and big things, the hard and easy, the painful and painless.  May we pray on our knees when they are hurt and weak.  May we be blessed with pain and trials so we know how to love others, and learn beauty.  May we be blessed with what is not beautiful, so that we can change it.  May we humble, and be humbled.  May we do our best to love without condition.  Care deeply when we hurt so bad.  Listen when we need to talk.  Seek those who need a friend.  Be with those who are lame, blind, hurt, discouraged... because we can changed the world.

love and hearts,
rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment