3.19.2010

Guess what? It's Friday, and it doesn't even feel like it.


My new favorite smoothie.
The easiest.  One of the healthiest.  My new fav.
All you have to do is put the whole package + one cup of milk and blend! (makes two glasses).
What I did was put my second one in the fridge for later (still delicious).



It was really good.  I've resulted in that anything yoplait makes is delicious all around.
I drank this for what substituted my dinner because I didn't really realize the time when I made this after I ran yesterday.... Stuff like that happens I guess:)
Yesterday I ran for 15 straight! It was great and a nice way to end my day after school.

Today I went to my first track practice.
Ever.
For the next few weeks they are optional, but I went today because I wanted to talk to the coach about what I am planning on doing:
I am doing sprinting, but I'm just training this season.
I can't do meets.  But I'm going to train with team.
My physical therapist and doctor said it would be a wonderful idea, and I love it already!
I had a great time.  10 sprints of half straight-aways.  Good way to start it off.  Of course I had to slow it down a bit @ the end, but it was great to just get outside and run!

Now it's the weekend, and I am stoked.
Ready to be some what productive this weekend.
Ready to see my DAD who has been in HAWAII all week for work! (a few pics below).
SPRING BREAK (one more week of school, I think I can, I think I can)....
and of course... rest in God's unchanging peace.



This is a picture of my dad hiking on Diamond Head, I believe.
Doesn't all that beautiful sun look priceless?
He's been enjoying himself down there.  He's gone golfing in the mornings before his 6 hour meetings indoors for the afternoons.  Glad to hear he's enjoying it though... I'm ready to see him tomorrow, though! He gets in at 6am local time.  Yikes... 5 hr difference and a 9 hour plane ride.



If I would've been there, I would've jumped right into that crystal blue water.
Too beautiful for words... Hope I brought some sunshine into your life today as well as my dad has;)

Have a blessed weekend everyone!
Love,

Rebecca C

No comments:

Post a Comment