3.21.2010

I love Sundays

I love Sundays
I love when they're sunny
I love little kids running around
I love the turtle lake cafe
I love to worship
I love reading children's books in the "cry room" with little kids
I love catching up with others
I love....
Sundays


No more swelling.  Scar is healing fantastically + I ran for 20 minutes straight today.  I am pretty happy about this.  Now that I have hit that mark, I am working on speed, because I will keep my 20 minutes every time I run with this plan, but I will just keep getting faster and faster (with obtaining a further distance).  It's a great feeling to be more than halfway done with this process!

This week is a little busy.  
Presentation, test(s), and who else knows... It's the week before spring break, what do you expect.  
I am excited to relax and spend half my days sleeping next week.  Spring break, BRING IT ON.

Apple Cider on my lips.  Mat Kearney playing.  A few clothes needed to be put away.  Back pack packed.  Water Bottle in the fridge.  Things tidied up... It's a good Sunday night.
And...
Tomorrow is my DAD'S BIRTHDAY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
(not that he reads this, but you know).

love and grAce this week!
~reBeCCA c

No comments:

Post a Comment