3.27.2010

It's a daddy weekend....


Today started out with cups of coffee from the Original Pancake House.  Even though this was for "lunch".  We drove there this morning... to find it was an hour wait, so we waited until lunch to eat there.  But I counted it as "brunch" even though it was 12:30 in the afternoon...

I've done much cleaning, hanging out with my dad, watching the CATS LOSE (YESSSSSSSS), went to the library, ect.  My dad and I worked out in the yard for a little while... tidying up some things.  Then we picked up Chipotle for dinner.



I know, I know, the quality of the picture stinks, but I took it on my phone... It was a good satisfying dinner, and to hang out with my dad was fabulous.  We talked a lot about college... and where I'm thinking about going in a few years... (YIKES).  

I've been dwelling on how God is unchanging for the past 3 weeks...
It has been a trial some time.
It hasn't been perfect.
It's been hard, and frustrating.
There's been some tears to come with it.
But life isn't always happy.
And sometimes, we need to realize the facts of life,
and see the good that comes out of it.

God is the same today, as he was thousands of years ago...
His words that are written in the Bible haven't changed.  He said those words to the people in the Bible, and he says them to us.
God doesn't change.
He's the same.
Life may be changing.
Things that we don't like may be taking place.
People we love/care about may have moved or stepped out on us.
Does that mean God has?
No.
Because He's sat here all along.
And He's our ultimate love.  
I am a bride of the Lord.
I am a treasure.  That He seeks.
And I am to seek Him

Well now I'm on spring break.
So I hope you all have a blessed and beautiful week!
Love,

reBeCCA

No comments:

Post a Comment