9.03.2010

Yesterday's transgressions, Today makes up for it...

This may sound stupid, but I'm starting to get up a little earlier (or trying to), to get used to getting up for school.  It's pretty much what my mom made my sister and I do growing up, the week before school started.  Great life.  Anyway, I don't quite mind waking up early, to be honest.  I made my coffee, turned on the Early show, and my mom came down.  She told me she had found the spider I had been flipping about a day earlier, and she said she released it outside.  I was so happy.  I couldn't find it anywhere in sight yesterday (which made me neurotic).  Anyway, so to the title, yesterday was a bit of a rough day.  But I must say... today is making up for it!  (Even though it's FREEZING BUTT OUTSIDE).

Something, though, that was cool about yesterday is that it rained really hard, thundered/lightning-ed, the sunset shone brightly, and then... a rainbow was right out my window.  I first went outside to stand out in the hard rain (because I love being out in the rain), and then came back inside, went downstairs, looked out my window and saw this BEAUTIFUL rainbow.  It definitely reminded me of God's true promises.  Things are going to be okay, when life is crashing and burning... Eternal life is coming if that's the only hope that you have.  There is always that hope we need to keep.

Anyway, I'm ready for Friday! -Lots of reading... I'm determined to finish the Scarlet Letter today.  Then write my Great Expecations report//do my journals for the Scarlet Letter.  We'll see how far I get (I may need a few breaks to focus... haha).  I love you!
<3R

No comments:

Post a Comment