9.15.2010

I love these mornings.....

So I woke up to a thunder storm around 4:50 this morning (luckily falling back asleep for another hour), and then getting all my alarms, doing my hair, doing my make-up, eating, brewing coffee and then... this morning I got time to spend time in the word.  I wish I was able to do this more often, because I came across many things this morning.
-Be direct with what you need to God
-If you obey, you will be blessed
-Forgive others BECAUSE you have been forgiven by the PERFECT Heavenly father....

All these things touched me in different ways this morning... and I realized I can do all these things through prayer.  Ask my needs through prayer, listen to what I need to follow on through prayer, and ask for the strength to forgive others through prayer. 

All in all... pray.  I know I talk a lot about this topic, but take the principles you're learning and apply them to prayer.
I hope you have a beautiful Wednesday!
<3R

1 comment:

  1. Gah. I love you Rebs. And today was one of those tired dys and oh crap I just remembered that student government speeches are tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete