9.07.2010

First day of school. mixed emotions.

sooo today was my first day back at school.  I loved seeing everyone! Being back at school was nice... and it was a swell day! We got fired up for the soccer game... but it quickly turned sour.  Which is okay, because it's a learning block, but it didn't set the mood for my night.  I'm quite sad, almost done with homework, going to take a shower, drinking hot cocoa... and getting into the swing of things.  I hope tomorrow is a fun and great day! I love you! sorry for how short this post is. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a good day. I think it's typical to have mixed emotions... you mourn those summer days that are gone, but you rejoice at seeing people! Heritage is lucky to have you back in its halls :-) have a great second day Rebe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya. I feel ya so much. It was good, but at the same time, the day kind of sucked.

    ReplyDelete