9.12.2010

Amazing weekend!

On Friday:
-I went to out to breakfast with my class.
-Got texted from my parents they had FOUND MY WHITE CARD (WHAT A BLESSING)!!!!
-Super nervous all day
-My dad left for Thailand/China
-Took my drivers test & I passed!
-Then I babysat the Virginia's and I drove! Loved it!
On Saturday:
-Went to the soccer game to cheer them on!
-Went to Caribou while wearing my Heritage wear & got 50% off!
-Babysat the Wang's & I drove!

Today:
-Woke up late to a txt msg (what a blessing).
-Went to Starbucks & church & drove.
-Out to Lunch @ Lee Ann Chin's with a Friend
-Went shopping with my friend
-Came back, showered
-Got picked up by the same friend & babysat the O'Connell boys!!!

Such an amazing weekend... I'm pretty stoked about the whole driving thing... and I'm driving myself to school tomorrow! Bomb! Anyway, I love you! (PEACE AND BLESSINGS, PEACE AND BLESSINGSSSSSS).  Ha hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. How did you get 50% off at caribou????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. by wearing your school spirit wear on saturday! it was great, i should've told you! dagggnabit i'm a horrible friend!

    ReplyDelete