9.03.2010

like I said... transgressions to a happy day!

Today definitely was a great day.
I read.  I cleaned up a lot of my stuff.  Organized a bunch of stuff.  Then I ate delicious lunch.  
Then I read more.  Ate a delicious dinner with my mom... while my dad tried to fix something? Haha, then my sister called.  My dad and I talked to her, handed the phone off to my mom, and then my dad and I hopped outside to go parallel parking.  I initially hopped in the tahoe, but my dad convinced me that you can see out the murano, and I gave it a shot.  My dad sat on the curb at this church, where there was no one in existence, and I just kept on parallel parking.  I hit the curb a few times... but I mastered it! It was nice to have the camera right in front of me when in reverse, and then look back, and see the cones poking out of the slanted back.  I loved it! It was great to just keep working on it... because MY TEST IS COMING UP. I got home.. tried to send a text, and figured out that I had no service... ANY WHERE.  I was about to murder AT&T, and realized I should turn off my phone, and pull the battery out, put it back in, and power up.  Yeah, that helped (thanks Kate).  I got a bunch of msgs, and a voicemail (no call).  The voicemail entitled... "LADY WHY IS YOUR PHONE OFF.  YOU NEVER PICK UP YOUR PHONE.  I need help cleaning my room... I have cake!  Call me back."  --That was from Ashley.  I called her back imediately, and told her of course I wanted to come help clean her room.  I went over to her house, ate a banana with peanut butter, and drank a glass of orange juice, and helped her clean! I love her, her mom, her dad, and her sister (who is away at college), but nevertheless, I had a blast.  I gained a shirt, and a ring, and a picture, and a box from it.  Oh, and my coffee mug (which was washed the whirlpool.  Hahahaha).  
So then.. I ate the amazing chocolate cake.  While I ate this chocolate cake, this lady had wise words for me.  Wise words... from a wise lady.  I am blown away by you, Ash.  just so you know.  
Then this beauty drove me home in the dark night, giving me encouragement for my upcoming drivers test! Eek! And then we discussed how school starts on Tuesday.  Gag (sort of).  Anyway... I'm going to bed.  Well, reading this great book, The scarlet Letter first, then sleeping.  Then waking up, going for a run, getting my comp back (which has 500 GIGS NOW, HALLELUJAH), anddd then.... enjoying my Saturday.  I love you.  Oh and my goal for running tomorrow:::
2.5 miles in 25 minutes.  Think I can do it?
We'll find out....

<3R

3 comments:

  1. You GO girl! You can do that in 25 minutes! Yeahhhhh girl! I'm on a bike at the gym now and that just motivated me to pedal faster! :) have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. har har har, i love how you're blogging on your iPod! that cracks me up! you bike, girl! bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i didn't realize until like wayyy after I'd posted that that there were SOOO many typos!!! holy cats.

    ReplyDelete