9.02.2010

i'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shineeee

Happy Thursday!
I awoke to some AMAZING storms at 3am last night.
Literally lightning and then the thunder right after.  A way to spend an hour & to fall back asleep :) I loved every moment of it!
I am currently reading The Scarlet Letter for school- I just finished Great Expectations (GAG ENDING, HATE IT)! but honestly... I love the scarlet Letter.  such a good book.
Today was soccer practice.  The team ran the mile, and I ran around the perimeter once with Emma's sweet watch/shoes which tell you how far you've gone.  It was pretty sick.  Then Emma and I wrote down everyone's times (Emma went to cross country and ran 3 before and has a meet tomorrow), dang she's dedicated.  Soccer & Cross country.  I don't know what we'll do with her.  Then I joined in the practice after that... I love being manager.  Bomb.  Although, I really do miss playing during games.. but I'm pumped for what this season will bring.  It will be amazing.
Then I had my two teeth fillings at this new place by Lunds that we go for our dental work now... LOVE THEM.  The guy was so nice and kept telling me what he was doing.. honestly, I took a nap while they were filling my teeth.  Hahah.  Then he went out before me cause I had to pee (haha what a joke), and talked to my mom, and asked my mom if I did babysitting.  so pretty much, I have a new babysitting job with the guy who works on my teeth.  Score!
My face is ALMOST un-numb now, HALLELUJAHHHH, because whenever I smiled it was crooked because it was the right top part of my face, and the lower left.  Yikes.  I'm praying for no more cavities because I'm way to cavity prone.  Gross.
Anyway, I'm listening to ridin' solo by Jason derulo (hence the title), 
and I'm ready to chew some food, and keep reading the Scarlet letter! I love you guys! 
Have a bomb night!
<3 REEEBS

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh I love ridin' solo, and I think I smell a cd that you need to make me!!! Cuz I don't have that one!!! K? K. Glad we got that straightened out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo so righttt! sounds good to me ash bash :). I need some way of repaying you back from all those songs you gave me! I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute. I adore reading your summaries of your days 'cause I just FEEL the energy you emit :-) Why aren't you playing soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke you're adorable! I love reading your ladies' posts, too!!!
    i'm not playing soccer because from working on my knee so much, my pelvis is at an angle... i'm working on it :). I'll be back for senior year! Love you ladies!

    ReplyDelete