9.14.2010

Today recap.

I woke up this morning.... with 15 minutes before I needed to be out the door.  
I got myself ready, ate grapes for breakfast, got a mocha, and scrammed to school to get math help because my teacher had a staff meeting so I had to get there earrrrrlyyyy.  I got my stuff answered, and went on with my day.  I had a rather great day, with a combination of laughing, a great friend BRINGING ME CHOCOLATE, having soccer practice, getting my teeth fixed, and cried on the phone with someone... it was great combination.  Great combination, and it just pulled my whole day together.
It's Tuesday, and I'm tired on this Tuesday, but this week is only going to keep getting better I can feel it.  Today was a BIG step better than yesterday, and it's going to keep getting that way.
Right now I'm listening to John Mayer, Michael Buble, and Derek Webb.  Best combination in the history of life.
I love you very much.  
<3R
"And remember, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD TO THOSE WHO LOVE HIM."

No comments:

Post a Comment