9.13.2010

Nothing can hold me back...

Here are oj thoughts with Rebecca C. Vold tonight!
So today, I had this day where I felt like holding back.  I felt that I wasn't good enough.  I will fail, when I try, and there's no hope.  I had this day... and it didn't bring much hope.  I'm not sure if it was Transgressions on a Monday or if it was satan getting in my head.  I was stressed from top to bottom.  
I drove home from a hard night... and while I was driving I flipped on KTIS.  Now this was my last resort, which sounds horrible, but the song that played was "Hold Us Together" by Matt Maher.  I had heard this song like once in my life... and I listened into the lyrics as I was stuck on Vicksburg for many reasons.  "And love will hold us together, make a shelter in the storm, and I'll be my brother's keeper, so the whole world will know that we're not alone.  This is the first day of the rest of your LIFE, cause even in the dark you can still see the LIGHT, it's going to be alright..."
This was a comfort for me today.  Nothing can hold me back, I can only do better if I keep pushing forward, and thus, I will do.  Now that I'm done with my oj, I'll shut up and take a shower.  
<3R

No comments:

Post a Comment