9.06.2010

Great afternoon/evening.

So this girl, Nicole, came to my house this afternoon.  We painted our nails orange for tomorrow... our toe nails, too.  Love it! She's a hilarious girl... she just cracked me up with all her stories.  She stayed for dinner, which consisted of my mom's home made pizza.  It was great, and we had some watermelon.  Then, we youtubed a bunch of stuff.  It was so fun.  What I also like about Nicole is that she's a freshman.  Starting at heritage, and she's absolutely mature.  Nicole also is straight-forward.  She let's her "yes" is yes, and her "no" is no.  I love when people are confident in their decision... especially since I am the type of person who is COMPLETELY indecisive.  I think of all the possible scenarios, and come up dry and can't decide.

Right now I am putting the finishing touches on my papers, making my lunch, & getting ready for JUNIOR YEAR TO START TOMORROW.  And also... preparing to yell during tomorrows game against Providence!!! GO EAGLES. 

Tomorrow calls for coffee & much water to keep me awake.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment