12.02.2010

i am exhausted but from a long week i think i need to write

It is now Thursday night and I feel like it's been a century since I've been on this joint.
It has been a long week.  Legit I have felt like it's been a day ahead, but then I get pulled back into a day behind and therefore feeling like the longest time of my life.  
Some parts I've kind of despised about this week.  Others, I've rather enjoyed.  
I have found myself doing a lot of the following: venting, crying, laughing, singing, reading, studying, smiling, ect.
It has been rather sporadic (that's my new fav word i think).
They have been from one thing to the other extreme.  Like lots of crying.... but lots of laughing? Ha, funny joke rebs.  No legit I have been doing a lot of both this week, whether I like it or not.  And it's been genuine crying... but also genuine laughing (not just the laughing to cover up the crying).  Weird mix dude.
I have come to the result and conclusion, though, that there is no way on this planet that I cannot get on with my weeks/days without God being the first thing I do in the morning.  Scripture + praying gets me out of bed, gets me moving and also those words stay with me.... all day.  That is one of the greatest things about it.  Ashley has been challenging us to read the bible every morning while we eat breakfast... literally have been loving it.  I feel like I've been able to be more real with people, more honest, more genuine, more open, and more patient.  
I'm a work in progress and nothing that comes of me will ever be perfect, but I will always have God watching over.... giving the things that I need.

I had a beautiful night @ the concert (and McDonalds... ha).  
Now, I am tired and my eyes are droopy so I am going to bed.
Have a fun trip, Ashley!!!!
<3r

No comments:

Post a Comment