12.15.2010

Sick & getting better.

Hello blogging world,
I had a horrible thing happen at the beginning of seventh hour yesterday.  I puked.  At school.
It seriously sucked... Anyway, I went down to the office to say that I was sick and needed to go home.  I called my mom, she picked me up, I got home, raced downstairs to just puke again.  I was so miserable.
I puked one other time within that hour span.  Seriously thought life couldn't get any worse.
I couldn't fall asleep because I had the most horrific chills, and I kept tossing and turning.  Finally I called my mom to get some medicine, and she rushed down stairs with some water, medicine, and calmed me down as I was in pain and chilly.  She gave me my medicine and I was out for about an hour.  I woke up and my dad came in with some applesauce which I couldn't keep down.  So after that whole situation I went to bed for the night... I had weird dreams & I couldn't stay asleep.  Weirdest night of my life.
I woke up at 7 to get some more water and medicine and then went back to sleep and woke up at 10 when my mom came in my room.  She had made me some chicken noodle soup (and took out the chicken), and made me eat up.  I was surprisingly hungry.  I ate that for both bfast and lunch.  I watched Dear John, did some homework, and relaxed.  
My plan as of now for tomorrow is sleep until 9ish, take a shower, and trot off to school.  We'll see how the night goes and everything, though.... I just have an hour and a half until I'm legit 24hrs puke/fever free! Thank the LORD.

<3 and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment