12.04.2010

Walking with grace:::

Caedmon's call reminded me today how much I rely on grace.  Throughout my whole entire life I have been walking with grace by my side, ready to pick me up when I fail yet again.
I am going to be completely honest, I suck at life.  I, we, are so fortunate to have this God.  I don't know where I'd be, where I'd go, what I'd do, how much I'd disappoint, ect without this grace walking with me.
I love Caedmon Call's cd, it always reminds me that God wants me to walk with Him. It's truly a wonderful thing to have this God on my side, to catch me when I fall.  
I don't know some days how I do these things:
  • Say foul things to others
  • Judge others
  • Listen to sour things (and let them influence me).
  • Ignore God's people who need help.
  • Act apathetic.
  • Complain.
  • Act selfish
(and the list could keep going). 
I want to change some things that I do.  But also, I want to be accepting of the grace that is walking with me through this journey.  I don't feel worthy of it, nor do I deserve it, but it's a freeing gift that I desperately need.
Walk with grace.  Speak with love.  Join with peace.
<3R

1 comment:

  1. Well hey there buddy bud! I missed four of your posts AND a name change! Crazy! Anyways, thanks for the shout outs a few posts ago :) I'm having a good trip. Keep up the bible reading, girl! You're golden for doing it! <3 you :)

    ReplyDelete