12.13.2010

My yogi tea bag does it again

Today was kind of... rough.
It was good until I got to bible, got my psat back, and found out that it didn't go well.  At all.
Does it count against me? No.  I was still upset though... telling myself over and over "you're stupid.  you're not good enough.  you're not going to pass the ACT."

I put myself in a place of self break down.  Tearing myself down, putting myself in a cranky mood and acting unmotivated.  Bad idea.
After school I put on my work out clothes and Kate and I headed down to the weight room, and we did our work out.
After the fact, I felt amazing.  I felt cranky free and I realized how much I needed to move on.
When I got home I got some tea out and looked at today's quote... totally fitting.


"Mantras you shouldn't say: I don't know; I'm not ready; I can't do it."
That really just topped the goodness on my day... I know God was up there saying "you can do it; you will be ready; you will know." I will get there... and it will be okay.

Happy Week to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment