12.12.2010

Beautiful Sunday.

Today was quite the day.  I woke up, took a shower, headed out the door- Went to Starbucks and ran into an old friend, Lyssa.  Miss that girl! And we talked for a while.  I got my coffee, then I went and hung out with the little critters.  
After that I went to Cub and I saw a horrific accident on the way... so sad.  
I got the groceries needed and I went home.  I was saying good bye to my daddy.... he left today (but comes home tomorrow! and leaves again on Wed... hahah.  But my sister comes home WED)!!! Anyway, he gave me his old Nook today... I am rather excited.  Love things like that.  I put my sheets and blankets into the wash (FINALLY), and I cleaned things up, looked in the ads, and found some things that I needed.  I went to Target, got a selection of things, came home, took a chill pill and drank some Yogi tea.
Later, I got a text from Melissa asking for a babysitter tonight and I happily agreed.  I went over and hung out with Emerson and Rowan.  It was so much fun.  We laughed, played, crafted, and Rowan fell asleep in my arms :).

I love life.  Last week before break.
Love & Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment