12.11.2010

I refrained

I refrained from doing anything strenuous, social, or up beat today.  Today... I rested.
I woke up just a few minutes before my alarm went off (at like 9ish), and I went upstairs to find my dad plowing the enormous pile of snow.  Barnes and Noble was canceled as predicted.
My mom desperately wanted to go to Rainbow and needed someone to go with.  I agreed on the fact that I got to drive (because I had kind of a trust issue this morning... don't know what that was all about :)
After the cold break of morning, I drank my coffee, did yoga, took a shower, and ate some grapefruit.  
From there I watched a movie, cleaned a little, facebooked and read.
It was rather wonderful if I do say so myself.... I seemed kind of sharp whenever I talked to someone today.... and so I kind of refrained from that activity.  I decided it was best to not say much today.  I rather, acted as if I had never said a word in my life.  I needed it.

I just want to remind you... please take the time to clear out your mind of all the craziness that is going on... and don't do anything that requires you to do anything that is considered a great amount of work.  For a day.  You'll see the rewards at the end.
<3R

No comments:

Post a Comment