5.30.2011

<--iTsSumMerTiMe-->

Hello fellow friends,
It is now summer time! I am thrilled...time for new tan lines, getting more fit, trying new foods, seeing a new culture, and making new goals.
I have quite a list already...here goes nothing.
--Make a great effort, despite working, and spending time with my friends, to spend quality time with my family.
--WORK OUT. A LOT.
--Show my friends that I genuinely care (yes, even if it is over skype ;) )
--get off the NET and get out in the world! there is so much I can be doing!
--work and SAVE my $.
--Read a lot of books.
--Adventure around.
--Put things into boxes...organize.
--Keep things clean.
--Get.away.from.coffee.
--Dance in the rain.
--Complete the list of things that my friends and I made.
--Grow.super.deep.with.Jesus.
--Love and do not hold back.

Okay well, there's a great start to be working on.
In almost 4 days I leave for Panama. Keep my team and I in your prayers...PLEASE! we will highly appreciate it.
Thank you so much.

Peace..xoxo,
rebestah

No comments:

Post a Comment