5.03.2011

journaling..

Dear God, I am thankful for all of the examples of beautiful hearts that you have put into my life. Dear butt cramp, GO AWAY! I have been fricken stretching all day for goodness sakes! Dear gummy worms, Why do I crave you? Why are you so addicting? Dear clouds, thanks for being humorous with the kids I nanny today. Dear A C, I miss you woman! Dear nature, I love connecting with you.. Dear yoga, why is it so hard to find time for you? Dear 17, you are a scary year already. Dear carlitos, you have a way of making my blues go away! (carlitos is my guitar..just for the memo). Dear birthday cards, you are so fun to place and put up around my room. Dear cinnamon life, would you care to come to school with me? Dear gun safety, you give me more homework than my teachers @ school give. Dear time, I want you to slow down and speed up all @ the same time. Dear sister, I cannot believe you graduate in less than a week! Dear bed, let's sleep good tonight. k?

en paz.

2 comments:

  1. Girl! I miss you too!!! I was thinking about you today and thinking how it's been so long! We totally need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU! We totes me gotes do!!

    ReplyDelete