5.14.2011

mm..saturday.

today was a pleasant surprise. rainy. cool...a john mayer kind of day (i took him everywhere with me today).
i got up at a reasonable hour this morning. around 830. i took a shower. ate a bagel with peanut butter, and drank my morning coffee.
i processed to cleaning my room..putting away clothes..ect.
i returned a red box, went to starbucks, picked up chipotle for sunni & i, and then i tutored.
sunni worked super hard today, and we got a lot accomplished!
then i picked up dinner for my parents, went home, quickly ate, and then went to Something Borrowed with l&l. we had a good time. the movie was very good.

i played carlitos today..i just love time with my guitar. time to get out all of the feelings i have bottled..all of the thoughts i cannot rid of my mind..so soothing. if i was on a desert island alone for a week..i would take my bible, journal, a book arts&crafts, yogi tea, viola, and guitar. enough said.

i am going to do some yoga..go to sleep..and work with little kiddies tomorrow morning! missed them last week!

 Messing with the mac!
 I HEART YOGI TEA!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment