5.28.2011

I have a week...

whoa. time literally flies. i have been babysitting...cleaning....studying...et cetera since i posted!
last saturday i posted about me writing my essay. that went well...only four points off! i was very happy when i saw my grade.
anyway...so it has been a crazy week. i have been: praying for calmed nerves (PANAMA IN A WEEK), studying my heart out, taking tests, watching the bachelorette, talking about hard things, praying for people, reading a lot of "Something Borrowed", reading bible verses, RUNNING, and spending time with my class.
and all of this to say...the school year is over. i am done. i am a senior...and in a year i will be embarking the next part of my life. crazy..but true.

anyway..moving onto my heading...i have a week. a week for preparing. a week to be praying.hard. a week to be studying the scriptures. a week to be trusting. a week to be packing. a week for working hard. a week to be trying to sleep. a week to be making money. a week to be spending it all for panama. a week to be...listening.
please be praying for my heart..and open ears and hearts of the panamanians. i greatly appreciate it.

well...off to a week of: little kids soccer camp, working, packing, and prayerfully listening.
LOVE YOU ALL.
~rebstah


 essay day!
  i love bsitting the viriginias! (and they love the WILD)!
 chilling @ the virginias.
 after a wonderful run in the rain...don't you love the socks?
a great saturday...fueled by a cup of coffee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment